In the ocean of business, you’re a relatively small fish. So when hackers are looking for a target for a cyber-attack, certainly there are bigger fish to fry, right?
Wrong. As Headway Capital notes in their recent infographic Is Your Small Business Prepared for a Cyber Attack?, half of these digital scams happen to small businesses, just like yours. Assuming you’re not a target could be a costly mistake. The infographic gives 11 questions to ask about the strength of your digital security, including:
- When possible, do you use two-factor authentication?
- Are you backing up your files?
- Have you limited the amount of employees with admin access to only those who absolutely need it?
- Do your employees know never to give sensitive information to supervisors via email?
- Are your websites properly protected?
Take a deeper look at their helpful infographic and check out the links above to learn more about how each one highlights an important aspect of digital security.